What's New in Version 2.0?
2player 2.0 builds on the enormous success of version 1. We've been working on this for a while, and are very excited to finally get version 2.0 out into the world.
Major new features in this version:
- Plays movies and images as well as music.
- Now serves content from your phone to other network devices.
- 2player can be remotely controlled (which works very when 2player is installed on a Google TV device).
- Compatible with Google TV
- Improved multi-resolution support for tablets and large-format devices.
- Download media from other devices to local storage on your phone.
- Scheduled syncing against one or more network storage locations or playlists.
- Complete redesign of the user interface to better reflect Android 4.0 user interface conventions.
- Major improvements to the 2player core engine in order to provide better compatibility with a broad variety of UPnP and DLNA devices.
- Support for USB storage; improved support for external SDCards.
We listened to your feature requests. Many of the features in 2player 2.0 are based on your feedback.
If there are features you would like to see in the next version of 2player, please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org